Slow Cooker Kitfort KT-2010 Specifications
Voltage: 230 V, 50 Hz
Electric shock protection class: I
Pot capacity: 3.4 L
Cord length: 0.6m
Pot material: ceramic
Case material: stainless steel
Number of modes: 3
Appliance size: 345 x 250 x 245 mm
Package size: 298 x 215 x 305mm
Net weight: 3.8kg
Gross weight: 4.2kg
Kitfort KT-2010 slow cooker complete set
Slow cooker - 1 piece
- removable ceramic pan - 1 piece
- glass cover - 1 piece
Operation manual - 1 piece
Warranty card - 1 piece
Description of the slow cooker Kitfort KT-2010
Slow Cooker Kitfort KT-2010 is an excellent solution for those who love long-term cooking. These are cereals, stews, stews, sauces, preserves, baked milk and fermented baked milk, puddings, and even pies.
Stewing, simmering or baking at a low temperature, with a minimum amount of fat or in your own juice, is one of the best options for preparing dietary meals. Since the slow cooker cooks food at low temperatures, it does not burn or boil over. They do not need to be constantly stirred. In a slow cooker, even stringy cheap meat is soft and tender.
Slow cooker Kitfort KT-2010
The slow cooker consists of a body with several heating elements inside, a removable bowl and a glass lid.
Preparing for work and using the Kitfort KT-2010 Slow Cooker
Before first use
Unpack the slow cooker and remove all packing material. Wipe the body of the slow cooker with a soft dry cloth. Rinse the lid and ceramic bowl with warm soapy water and dry thoroughly. Make sure the heating container is clean and dry. Replace the ceramic bowl.
Place the slow cooker on a firm, level, horizontal surface away from objects that could be affected by the heat. Do not place the slow cooker close to the edge of the table or close to walls.
During the first start-up, a characteristic odor or light smoke from the combustion of technical lubricants may appear.
Using a slow cooker
Add food according to the recipe to the bowl and close the lid. The loading volume should be within 1 / 2-2 / 3 of the bowl volume.
The lid can then be lifted at any time, but keep in mind that with each raising some of the heat will be lost and the cooking time must be increased.
Select temperature mode:
• "t ° С min". Recommended for prolonged simmering for 4-12 hours.
• "t ° С shah". One hour in high mode is equivalent to 11A to 2 hours in low mode. Recommended for more intensive cooking from 3 to 8 hours.
• "Heating". Mode for keeping warm already cooked pshtsi. It is not recommended to use heating for more than 4 hours.
Attention! Be careful, the body of the appliance heats up during cooking. When finished cooking, turn the dial to the Off position, unplug the slow cooker and let it cool completely.
Note. In a ceramic bowl, you can cook in the oven or microwave. The glass lid must not be placed in an oven or microwave.
1. The ceramic bowl must be perfectly clean before starting to cook.
2. The water from the slow cooker hardly evaporates during cooking, so add half the amount of water you are used to.
3. If you are using a recipe for oven or stove cooking, multiply the normal cooking time by 4.
4. The ceramic bowl must be at least 1/2 full, maximum 2/3 full. If the food is less than half the volume of the bowl, it will cook faster than required. If more than 2/3 of the volume is filled, then uneven heating of the dish will occur due to the lack of sufficient space for steam.
5. Use less spices than usual, as the slow cooker will taste more flavorful.
6. Do not look under the lid of the slow cooker often. Each lifting of the lid lengthens the cooking process by about 20 minutes.
7. Vegetables are cooked the longest in the slow cooker, meat and poultry a little faster. Least time is required to cook seafood.
8. If the food is cooked before you are ready to serve it, turn on the “Warm up” mode.
9. Do not leave cooked food in the bowl for a long time. Transfer food to separate containers with lids and store in the refrigerator.
Kitfort KT-2010 Slow Cooker Recipes
Ingredients: oat flakes "Hercules" - 1 glass, milk - 3 glasses, water - 2 glasses, sugar and salt to taste.
Place the oatmeal in a bowl, add milk and water. Stir and cover. Cook in the "t ° C shah" mode for 4-5 hours until the flakes are completely soft, the aroma of baked milk appears and the porridge has a delicate creamy color.
Add salt and sugar to the finished porridge.
African-style turkey with couscous
Ingredients: turkey breast - 1 kg, onion - 1 pg., Garlic - 4 slices, dried paprika - 'L tsp, grated ginger - 1 tsp, salt - 1 tsp, pepper - 1 tsp, lemon or lime juice - Vi tsp
Cut the turkey into pieces, finely chop the onion, crush the garlic. Combine all ingredients except couscous in a bowl. Cover with a lid and cook in the "t ° С min" mode for 6-8 hours, or in the "t ° С shah" mode for 3-4 hours. Serve with couscous.
Ingredients: white beans - 500 g, carrots - 4 pcs., A bunch of celery - 1 pc., Onions - 2 pcs., Tomato juice - 2 cups, vegetable oil - 100 g, salt and pepper to taste.
Soak the beans for 6 hours, then drain the water. Cut the carrots into slices, finely chop the onion. Place all vegetables in a bowl. Add tomato juice, oil and cover with water so that it covers the food. Close the lid and cook in the "t ° С min" mode for 7 hours.
Ingredients: pork - 600 g, mushrooms - 200 g, onions - 1 pc., Green onions - 1 bunch, celery stalks - 3 pcs., Tomatoes in their own juice - 1 can, tomato paste - 2 tablespoons, salt and pepper to taste.
Chop vegetables and place in a bowl. Cut the meat into small pieces and place over the vegetables. Season the meat to taste. Add tomato paste and tomatoes. Stir. Close the lid and cook in the "t ° C max" mode for 3-4 hours.
Ingredients: sauerkraut - 800 g, smoked pork sausages - 500 g, onions - 1 pc., Celery seeds - 1A tsp.
In the bottom of the bowl, lay in layers: cabbage, chopped sausages, chopped onions and celery seeds. Repeat. Cover and cook for 6 hours at t ° C min.
Ingredients: beef pulp - 1.5 kg, flour - 100 g, salt - / g tsp, pepper - / g tsp, garlic - 1 slice, onion - 1 ng., Sweet green pepper - 2 pcs., tomatoes in their own juice - 1 can, soy sauce - 1 tbsp, Worcestershire sauce - 2 tsp.
Cut the meat and green peppers into strips. Combine flour, salt, pepper, roll the meat in this mixture. Place the meat in a bowl along with the chopped onion, chopped garlic and half the pepper, and stir. Combine tomatoes with soy and Worcestershire sauces. Pour into bowl so the meat is covered. Close the lid and cook for 10-12 hours in the "t ° С min" mode or 5-6 hours in the "t ° С shah" mode. Add the strips of remaining pepper one hour before serving. Serve with rice.
Ingredients: fresh or canned peaches - 1 kg, oatmeal - 150 g, wheat flour - 150 g, granulated sugar - 150 g, ground cinnamon - Ug tbsp, nutmeg - Ug tsp, butter - 150 g.
Cut the peaches into wedges and place them in a saucepan. Combine oatmeal, flour, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Add softened butter, stir until fluffy and place on top of the peaches. Cover and cook for 3.5 hours at t ° C min. Remove the lid shortly before the end of cooking so that the remaining moisture evaporates. Carefully separate the cake from the sides with a wooden spatula.Remove the ceramic bowl and turn it over to remove the cake. Let the cake cool.
Cleaning, maintenance and storage
The ceramic bowl and lid need to be cleaned after each use.
Turn off the slow cooker, disconnect it from the power source.
Remove the ceramic bowl from the heating container so that it can cool down. Remove food debris from the bowl. If you've baked a cake or bread, pour water into a bowl and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Rinse the bowl and lid in warm soapy water or dishwasher.
Note. If you are having trouble removing food residues, you may be running out of cooking time.
Wipe the slow cooker body and heating element work surface with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use a dishwasher to wash them.
Attention! Never immerse the slow cooker body in water or other liquid, do not wash it under the tap.
After cleaning, allow all the elements of the device to dry completely, then the medical steamer can be assembled and used again.
Store the slow cooker in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children.
Please read the instruction manual carefully. Pay particular attention to the precautions. Always keep the instructions handy.
1. The device is intended for domestic use and can be used in apartments, country houses, hotel rooms, offices and other similar places for non-industrial and non-commercial use.
2. Use the slow cooker only for its intended purpose and in accordance with the directions in this manual. Misuse of the device will be considered a violation of the terms of proper use.
3. Before connecting the device to an electrical outlet, make sure that the power ratings indicated on the device match those of the power source being used.
4. To prevent electric shock, do not immerse the device in water or other liquids.
5. Do not carry the slow cooker by the power cord. Do not pull on the power cord when disconnecting the plug from the outlet.
6. Do not use the appliance if the power cord, plug or other parts of the slow cooker are damaged. To avoid electric shock, do not disassemble the device yourself - contact a qualified technician to repair it. Remember, improper assembly of the device increases the risk of electric shock during operation.
7. Children, people with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, as well as people without sufficient knowledge and experience, are allowed to use the slow cooker only under the supervision of a person responsible for their safety, or after instructions on how to use the device. Do not let children play with the slow cooker.
8. Monitor the slow cooker when children or pets are around.
9. Do not pour water onto the working surface of the heating element. This could damage the device.
10. The body of the device can become very hot during operation. Do not touch hot surfaces with your hands. Be careful! Risk of burns possible!
11. Place the slow cooker only on a stable, horizontal surface, at least 10 cm from the wall and edge of the table. Set up the slow cooker so that children cannot accidentally touch the hot surfaces of the slow cooker.
12. Do not try to bypass the power-on lock of the device.
13. Do not drop the slow cooker or subject it to shock.
14. Keep the device out of the reach of children.
15. Use only accessories or components offered by the manufacturer. Use of other optional accessories may damage the device or cause injury.